Part 2: Our Senior Brokers Love It Because…
Our Senior Brokers Love It Because:
- They can provide better customer service to clients.
- They can direct the Associate Brokers as needed to handle errand related tasks such as flyers, lock boxes, signs, opens, contractors, data collection, and data input.
- They can select an eager Associate Broker with time to help service the client or bring in the ideal seasoned fellow Senior Broker to lend credibility to land the business.
- They can obtain more life balance.
- When vacationing or a family emergency, there is no need to make arrangements to find coverage. They have the peace of mind knowing that their client has already established a connection with the Co-Broker.
- If they are tied up on vacation or have multiple buyers wanting to see homes on the same day and time, they have a well-informed colleague who can step in.
- When their business is booming, they can expand without taking on the responsibility of hiring, training, and compensating a new employee or team member. They just add a Co-Broker and pay him/her a flat fee for that file. If they are great, they may use them again. If they are not so great, they move on to another Co-Broker without drama.
- They do not need to hire their own full time assistant and commit to a monthly wage salary.
Hear from our Brokers:
“Most people my age are retired but, out of necessity, I’m still working! My family is spread across the country and consequently, I do a lot of traveling, averaging about a week a month. Thanks to the way ELEETE is structured with the awesome corporate staff and the fact that I have a Co-Broker on every file, I’m able to live this semi-retired lifestyle. I increased my business 30% from 2016 to 2017 with less stress and lots of peace of mind. My clients receive excellent service because if I’m out of town, I have a Co-Broker that is knowledgeable about the file who can deal with any issue that may come up. It’s a win/win situation for everyone….my clients, my Co-Broker and especially me!” – Bob Harrington, Senior Broker