Part 3: Our Associate Brokers & Clients Love It Because…
Our Associate Brokers Love it because:
- If the Associate Broker is the Lead Broker, they can select the Senior Broker who will best help them land the business, serve the client, and teach them valuable lessons along the way.
- They can learn by shadowing the Senior Brokers during listing and price report presentations as well as contracts, negotiations, and inspections.
- They get their name on the sign, flyers, and postcards as the secondary agent and can begin touting their experience to their sphere. This accelerates their credibility.
- It gives them exponential exposure to transactions in their first couple of years.
- It provides some with income to offset the struggles of getting started.
- They may get a lead that they would have otherwise not received, and they have a pre-set compensation plan whereby everyone wins.
Our Clients Love It Because:
- They get the services and counsel of two agents. One or both agents will be a Senior Broker who has the experience to provide expert counsel.
- It’s twice as easy for clients to reach their agent team to get answers to questions and request special service.
- Clients may receive one newer agent with the energy and enthusiasm to go out, hold open houses, knock doors, and sell their home.
- Clients never get a “stand in” substitute agent while their agent is on vacation or out sick.
- It’s easy to get customer service when their agent is tied up with another client.
- Two points of contact can double the chance that an inquiring buyer can speak immediately to their agent.
- In addition to the two-person sales team, they will be served by our Listing Launch Coordinator, our Marketing Team, and our Closing Coordinator.
Hear from our Brokers:
“I have had good success working with a Co-Broker team. To make it successful, I make sure that the Co-Broker I choose is a good fit to both my clients and myself. I also see it as a valuable service to all of our clients. My Broker teams are involved in each step of the listing from the first initial meeting, the price report and then prepping the home for sale. I believe our system is effective as it allows for differing opinions and ideas that ultimately zero in on the right strategy for our clients. Our team approach gives great service to not only our clients but also our cooperating brokers – someone is always available to answer questions, make appointments, or just follow thru on all the details of a transaction.” – Keri Geers, Senior Broker