2020 – The Year of Staying Nimble to Meet Our Agents’ and Clients’ Changing Needs
Every year we strive to improve – our systems, our technology, our services, our brand. This year is no different, and yet totally different. It has been a year of constant pivoting and staying nimble to meet the changing needs of our agents and their clients. We have developed great tools that will become part of our overall service package going forward. They include:
- Custom listing websites created by our staff for every listing to ensure buyers are fully informed about a property prior to scheduling in person showings
- We have added in house video tour creation capability with the addition of a staff media specialist
- We host online Open House Spotlights, each reaching more than 20,000 local viewers
- All our new listings and their websites are promoted on social media for our agents
- We have “Safe Selling Bags” available for our agents to pickup for their listings with masks, hand sanitizer, wipes, and other items for their showings
- We created an open house instruction yard sign to ensure visitors understand the viewing safety requirements before entering the home
- And, just as import as selling related items, we have stayed connected as an agency. We quickly shifted to Zoom based weekly sales meeting and trainings, maintaining a full schedule of weekly training. We’ve adopted multiple safety measure at the office, allowing agents to utilize the space and continue to have small, socially distanced meetings.
Despite the circumstances, we are proud to continue to have a strong collaborative culture. It has been a challenging year for everyone, but at ELEETE we’re excited by the innovation and improvements the year has brought. We intend to stay nimble!